- Irregular heartbeat detection – can detect irregular heartbeat during usual blood pressure monitoring.
- AFib mode – measures blood pressure 3 times with 30 seconds interval, when in 2 of the 3 measurements irregular heartbeat is detected, AFib is indicated.
- Blood pressure level indicator – indicates if result is above recommended level.
- Body Movement Detection – signals if too much movement is detected during measurement, to avoid inaccurate readings.
- Displays the average blood pressure – displays the average of the morning and evening readings over time.
- Comparison functions – not only compares morning and evening results, but also allows users to compare readings with previous measurements.
- Memory Capacity – 2 users x 100 memories + guest mode. This monitor can store data for two separate users, enabling users to track individual readings and trends.
- Intelli Wrap Cuff Technology – accurate results in any position around the upper arm (cuff size: 22–42 cm).
- Intellisense Technology – measurement without unnecessary over-inflation of the cuff.
- Cuff Wrap Guide – includes an indicator to let users know that the
cuff is wrapped correctly