Blood pressure monitors are must-have portable health devices for every home,
But when we plan to buy a blood pressure monitor for ourselves we get confused.
With so many available options to choose from it becomes really difficult to pinpoint one single device.
These are some things you should know before purchasing yours.
(1) CUFF SIZE : Make sure it fits.
An arm cuff that’s the wrong size can affect your readings, Your doctor or pharmacist can tell you what size you need.
(2) CLINICAL VALIDATION: Make sure the device is clinically validated
and the only device that has been clinically validated is the Omron blood pressure monitor.
(3) ACCURACY: Always get a blood pressure monitor that gives accurate readings.
(4) SPECIAL FEATURES: The Omron blood pressure monitors has a special feature of checking for irregular heartbeat.
(5) PORTABLE: It is easy to move around when not in use.
The Omron blood pressure monitor is the number one recommended blood pressure monitor by Cardiologist in Nigeria and has 3years warranty on it’s device.